VW Beetle Insurance
A Volkswagen Beetle is not just a car to us. At Heritage Parts Centre our years of experience with aircooled VWs means that we understand what your Beetle means to you, so we've made sure that our classic VW Beetle insurance cover offers everything that you could want from an insurance policy. At Heritage Parts Centre Insurance Services, our unparalleled expertise in all things air-cooled, along with the huge range of Beetle schemes available, means that we can offer you a suitable policy whatever you do with your Bug.
We can offer an appropriate policy for your VW Beetle, whether it's a rare 1950's Type 1, a heavily modified 1303, a Mexican import, a Beetle-based kit like the Wizard Roadster, or even a new Beetle. In fact, no matter whether you bought your Beetle as an economical and fun daily driver, a cherished classic or a resto project, your specialist Volkswagen Beetle insurance policy will have appropriate features to help you get the most from your Beetle.
Volkswagen Beetle Insurance Features *
- Agreed value cover - We understand that if you've spent thousands of getting and keeping your cherished Beetle in A1 condition, you don't want to accept a "market value" settlement in the event of a total loss. In most cases we can offer agreed valuation on your policy by getting experts to assess your Beetle and agree an appropriate level of cover for its true value, so there will be no nasty surprises if the worst does happen.
- Modified VW Beetles covered - all your declared modifications are covered, like for like.
- Flexible limited mileage - the fewer miles you cover in a year, the less you pay.
- Track Day / Rally cover - can be arranged on application, depending on the policy taken.
- Up to 90 days of European green card cover is included, free of charge.
- Protected No Claims Discount available on some policies.
- Mirrored No Claims Bonus may available for second cars.
- ICE Cover available.
- Salvage retention, which can give you the option of buying back the vehicle or selected parts in the event of a total loss.
- Cover for dismantled parts and build up of kits available.
- Laid up cover for fire and theft protection cars taken off the road.
- Uninsured loss recovery for non-fault claims
- Legal cover up to £100,000 included free of charge
- Left hand drive Beetles are not a problem
- Discounts for taking security precautions
- Discounted second car policies, with multi-car insurance available.
- Specialists in Beetle-based kits and buggies, such as the Baja Bug, Wizard Roadster or Beach Buggy.
We firmly believe that we have the greatest range of Beetle insurance available, and if you get a quote from us, we think you'll find that our rates are highly competitive. But more that that, Heritage Parts Centre Insurance Services offers you the peace of mind in knowing that your VW Beetle is properly protected. So, if you want low-cost Volkswagen Beetle insurance cover, without compromising on quality, give us a call now - we're waiting to help.* Policy features will vary between schemes - if you particularly need a particular benefit, please mention this to our staff.